13 July 2008

Yellow Flowers

I was going through my pictures and realized that I have a lot of pictures of yellow flowers. Perhaps I have a subconscious affinity towards yellow that I am not aware of. Perhaps Salem has a lot of yellow flowers. Either way, I have lots of yellow flower pictures. Here are a few.





These two are from the Capitol Mall. There were lots of yellow flowers here, but to be fair, the majority of the flowers were pink and white. I like those too. Perhaps I have an affinity for pink and yellow.





These are from a park in West Salem. I like the park enough to go in the morning and back in the evening. The only down-side was that I crushed a large slug with my elbow in the evening. It was squishy and gooey and sticky and somewhat gross. (Sorry, I don't have any pictures of the slug.)

I have more pictures of flowers (yellow, pink, and other colors). But I think I'll limit this post to these three. Gotta keep your interest peaked.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The daffodils are such a cheerful sign of spring, often the bright spot in a rainy day - maybe that's why you like them! Meg